Gold Digger
Muan 04/09
“No one is obliged to elucidate his way,” said a Buddhist proverb.
Many might have misinterpreted me on the things that I blog, and just like my prejudice to Zen ideals, allow me to draw ripples in the water.
I didn’t blog because I am in cold.
I never intend to exhibit my boredom, lonesome, apathy, hatred, and angst, through my blog nor desires to show my happiness, joy and triumph. I am obsessed about life, and I would want to document life as I see it. It is perhaps of my creative conviction that I wielded efforts to put angles unto it. I am neither a writer nor a poet, but I see a white canvass each time I sit - could it be a transitory medium for self-expression? Probably.
In my recent talk to a gallery curator, he told me I could have mounted one-man exposition of my own. "Imagine your poems or writings in their visual form, I know you more of a surreal minimalist than an abstractionist.." he louded.
I used to suspect beer has something to do with my writings and so with coffee. Not even those who ignite my lamp during the waking hours, I figured out.
I am an artist and therefore, allow me to be a lunatic.
And don’t be surprised when I tell you I blog because I am digging for - gold.
“No one is obliged to elucidate his way,” said a Buddhist proverb.
Many might have misinterpreted me on the things that I blog, and just like my prejudice to Zen ideals, allow me to draw ripples in the water.
I didn’t blog because I am in cold.
I never intend to exhibit my boredom, lonesome, apathy, hatred, and angst, through my blog nor desires to show my happiness, joy and triumph. I am obsessed about life, and I would want to document life as I see it. It is perhaps of my creative conviction that I wielded efforts to put angles unto it. I am neither a writer nor a poet, but I see a white canvass each time I sit - could it be a transitory medium for self-expression? Probably.
In my recent talk to a gallery curator, he told me I could have mounted one-man exposition of my own. "Imagine your poems or writings in their visual form, I know you more of a surreal minimalist than an abstractionist.." he louded.
I used to suspect beer has something to do with my writings and so with coffee. Not even those who ignite my lamp during the waking hours, I figured out.
I am an artist and therefore, allow me to be a lunatic.
And don’t be surprised when I tell you I blog because I am digging for - gold.

8 Comments:
me likey dis entry... :D
haha. this entry was written with purpose (but not to tune of retalliation) in lieu of our friday dinner - whatever it is as Gail puts it "go for gold"?
knew this came with a purpose.. and ofkorz, it has sumthin to do with our friday dinner, duh?! :p
at certain point, i am validating my norms compared to you, to that of gail, mr. paredes or anyone. I've seen blogs come and go, and mine wasn't an exemption. created one, transferered, renamed, change url etc., - even the reasoning behind each event that leads to write their thoughts. i am certain, i need not to know a thing behind every bloggers motive or intention..
u took gail too seriously.. wag sensitive.
you know what, this reply is more than useless! :lol:
btw, i am not taking gail (comment) seriosly and so with you. =p
i have three syllables for you...
ha ha and ha..
:p
... and my ripples become tides.
Post a Comment
<< Home