10.11.2005

Blogger's Tag Game

Margaux 10/11

I took liberty of tagging my self, I got this from Nette.

A - Age: 25 years old

B - Band Listening To Right Now: nothing in particular, mostly brit bands. err. athlete, stephen fretwell, james blunt

C - Career: art director, teacher

D - Drink or Smoke: Drink and Drugs

E - Easiest Friend To Talk To: Rice Crackers

F - Favorite Song/s at the moment: Because You're Gorgeous by Babybird

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Poh Bear

H - Have a Girlfriend: None

I - In love: No

J - Junk Food You Like: Oishi, Boy Bawang

K - Kids: not even

L - Longest Ride Ever: Journey of Life

M - My Favorite Sports: Sleep

N - Names For Your Future Kids: Nyek?

O - One Wish You Have Now: World Peace

P - Phobias: 'can't think of any, commitmentphobic i think if there's such a thing.

Q - Favorite Quote: Sue me.

R - Reasons To Smile: You (naks!)

S - Sleeping Hours: 12 am - 8 am, ideally its should be 8pm to 2pm

T - Time You Woke Up: 2:05am (to leak)

U - Unknown Fact About You: O.C.

V - Vegetable You Hate: Pumpkin? (hindi ko alam lasa nu'n eh)

W - Worst Habit: Coffee

X - X-rays You've Had: Pulmonary X-ray

Y - Yummy Foods: Hot Racks Angas Steak!

Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo

I'm tagging anyone. Go cut and paste this you woman, you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs P said...

haha..i wouldve tagged you had i known u would answer this kind of things. =)

how u doin maun??

something to make u laugh:
WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
(1) I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
--Craig, age 9

10/12/2005 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home