2.10.2006

Responsibility

Margaux 02/10

Responsibility seemed to be over-used these days. Just recently, a network honcho bohemently take responsibility of the tragedy resulted by irresponsible few, including the goverment. Responsibility taken in a greater scope has domino-ing effect as to what degree the accountability ends. Accountability in a finer sense refers to consequences in assumption of being responsive.

As the topic implies to me, I, too, have responsibilities. I am accountable to few things involving my work, my clients, my needs, my family or my immediate surroundings. I am accountable to my self nonetheless.

I was asked quiet a few time these day how come I just quit my job. Not that I was asked or perceived as coward for responsibility, therefore getting rid of them would be a smart, if not easier way to go.

Responsibilty comes with intertwined mixture of responsibility and respect. As we all know, responsibility never ends and its even more dangerous to find out responsibilty really never ends as it is guided by love, care and so with other earthy motives of lust, desire and unceasing wants.

So when does responsibility ends? Probably when there's no enough respect remained to one's self. At the end of the day, no one is accountable to you other than you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home