Self-worth
Margaux 0825
After an agonizing weeks, I am relieved to learn how to put value to my self. Like my CEO said, I shall be the best person for me.
So, one less to worry on my checklist (yeah, I managed to list down two :p)
1. Career
2. Lovelife
In this recent life exercises, I kinda figured out few things - learn to value even the most little things, be a man-enough to speak out but with utmost consideration, put dignity on my words, love respect those who are important to you and loves you back, realize what's needed to be changed, and do things one step at a time.
True enough, before one person can love another, he/she must learn to love him/her self first.
After an agonizing weeks, I am relieved to learn how to put value to my self. Like my CEO said, I shall be the best person for me.
So, one less to worry on my checklist (yeah, I managed to list down two :p)
2. Lovelife
In this recent life exercises, I kinda figured out few things - learn to value even the most little things, be a man-enough to speak out but with utmost consideration, put dignity on my words, love respect those who are important to you and loves you back, realize what's needed to be changed, and do things one step at a time.
True enough, before one person can love another, he/she must learn to love him/her self first.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home