Confessions of A Coffee Addict
Muan 12/20
Amazingly how the article befits my caffeine addiction. In contrary, I prefer a decaf drip to keep me awake.
"My coffee time turned from being just a morning routine into a social, emotional, spiritual experience. I drank coffee as I cried my heart out with my best friend right after the end of a four-year relationship. I drank coffee as I met new people, tried to be friends with them, and ended up ignoring their text messages. I drank coffee alone, while listening for God's voice in my heart, or thinking of life in general. I drank coffee to celebrate; I drank it too, to grieve. My college pals said I was 90 percent caffeine and 10 percent water.
-April Umali, Decaf
YOU, Inq7.net
Read More
Amazingly how the article befits my caffeine addiction. In contrary, I prefer a decaf drip to keep me awake.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home