Sing To Me, Muan
Muan 12/12
err.. I miss going home.
I stayed in the apartment instead to catch some snooze.
I left my headboard with two books half-consumed while listening to these mp3's with my lappy.
I pick these songs titles for no reason, or just maybe for few good reasons.
1. Babylon - David Gray
2. Pamela - Toto
3. I Miss You Like Crazy - Whitney Houston
4. I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - Dan Seals
5. Don't Know Why - Nora Jones
6. More Than The Stars - Natalie Cole
7. You Don't Know Me - Jann Arden
8. Let Me Be The One - Matthew Sweet
9. Goodnight Girl - Wet Wet Wet
10. Woman In Chains - Tears For Fears
11. Waliking After You - Foo Fighters
12. Sleep All Day - Jason Mraz
err.. I miss going home.
I stayed in the apartment instead to catch some snooze.
I left my headboard with two books half-consumed while listening to these mp3's with my lappy.
I pick these songs titles for no reason, or just maybe for few good reasons.
1. Babylon - David Gray
2. Pamela - Toto
3. I Miss You Like Crazy - Whitney Houston
4. I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - Dan Seals
5. Don't Know Why - Nora Jones
6. More Than The Stars - Natalie Cole
7. You Don't Know Me - Jann Arden
8. Let Me Be The One - Matthew Sweet
9. Goodnight Girl - Wet Wet Wet
10. Woman In Chains - Tears For Fears
11. Waliking After You - Foo Fighters
12. Sleep All Day - Jason Mraz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home