Memo
Muan 11/30
I got a memo today.
Technically, it wasn't issued to me and I haven't received any such ever since. This happened early morning today when I requested my entry- logs printed, and copies of my pay-slips starting September of the year. (Aside: Pay-slips, by company tradition were not claimed by employees until their last day of work. End Aside). I suspected, there's a newly hired staff and devotedly monitored our DTR logs.
I got mad. In fact, furious of what the memo is imposing to (us). Yes, there are two of us being held for the sanction (loss of company equipment) - a digital camera. He (This is not Aside: "That mofo pierced ass-hole." End Aside) lost the camera on a faithful Thursday evening without even initiative of reporting it to me. I happened to be equally responsive of the loss since I was the one who borrowed it from the office custodian and thus I have my share shelling out a whopping 22K!
Damn 'it.
I'm yearning to recieve a memo solely addressed to me. uhm, homicide case perhaps.
I got a memo today.
Technically, it wasn't issued to me and I haven't received any such ever since. This happened early morning today when I requested my entry- logs printed, and copies of my pay-slips starting September of the year. (Aside: Pay-slips, by company tradition were not claimed by employees until their last day of work. End Aside). I suspected, there's a newly hired staff and devotedly monitored our DTR logs.
I got mad. In fact, furious of what the memo is imposing to (us). Yes, there are two of us being held for the sanction (loss of company equipment) - a digital camera. He (This is not Aside: "That mofo pierced ass-hole." End Aside) lost the camera on a faithful Thursday evening without even initiative of reporting it to me. I happened to be equally responsive of the loss since I was the one who borrowed it from the office custodian and thus I have my share shelling out a whopping 22K!
Damn 'it.
I'm yearning to recieve a memo solely addressed to me. uhm, homicide case perhaps.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home