11.26.2004

iTuned

Muan 11/26

Here's my playlist this week. No particular theme or genre;
let's say just some sort of easy listening..
Everyday - Agot Isidro
I Miss You - Klymaxx
Vulnerable - Roxette
Sharing The Night Together - Dr. Hook
I Need To Be In Love - Karen Carpenter
Wherever You Are - South Border
1000 Things - Jason Mraz
Isn't It Romantic - Rod Stewart
Diary - Bread
Fall - Silje Nergaard
Inxs - New Sensation
Baby, Now That I Found You - Allison Krauss
Stuck On You - Lionel Richie
Somebody To Love - Queen
Eleonor Rigby - Beatles
Dying Inside To Hold You - Timmy Thomas
Sweet Child of Mine - Guns N' Roses
What A Difference A Day Makes - Jaime Culum
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - Sting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

easy listening? i'll end up crying with that playlist.

but that's me.

-CheR-
http://onewaytrain.blogdrive.com

11/28/2004 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home