11.20.2004

Hide And Seek

Muan 11/19

“Sometimes we fail to recognize a good thing even it is right there and there staring us in face. We refuse to be committed to the greatest girl I’ve ever met because we’re so comfortable with the unattached life. Then we buckle down in fear when she begins to make plans that don’t include us.”

For the longest time, I’ve kept my emotions walled up by naive reservations, fears and insecurities believing it would suffice to sedate me from her astute personality and wit. Despite of the teeming conversations, her charm and warm enthusiasm she’d offer each time, I refused to acknowledge her and that; I felt something pure for her. I refute her ability to help me believe in my self, which she does all the time. I deny the fact that indeed, she’d turned me into someone I never thought I could become, . ..and that she was my anchor.

I fear the day will come and she’s not there any longer to listen to my qualms and when the fears become so unyielding and would totally blow my sail away from her.

Just thinking how hard it’s going to be without her is disheartening.

"When I hid inside
I almost died
Oh, I hid inside and I cried
A loving heart in a sensitive man
I know you'll understand."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home