Two Sleepy People
Muan 11/25
Instinct dictates.
I just left the office an hour ago and I was hoping she’d go online so I checked out on her via yahoo mobile. She did, right after I log off from my desktop. So I sent a message; one after another until all I can hear are chimes, with her messages lighten up my room on an early Thursday morning.
It’s one thing I really like about her, she talks a lot the way I do. But with her, I yearn to listen in every word she’d utter for I might miss something. Her whines dilute whatever ranting I have on how my day went through. Perhaps one thing we both enjoy with each other is that we can talk a lot of things except one - intimacy.
She likes music a lot! - it’s one thing we would agree all the time. We would play roles as record discoverers and critics. I am taking the idea seriously that we could be a perfect tandem for radio talk show. (K-Lite, ahem) We would share music, new CD's and bootleg mp3’s whenever possible.
Last night, I was instigating topic we seldom tackle nor refuse to bring out. I was commenting her the other day about how she’d bugged me to wait for her email so I could hear it. “Did you make somebody cry again?” I asked and she swears she hasn’t.
Going back to the song, it turned out to be a Silje Nergaard single “Fall” released in 1990. I told him I came up with a bit extensive lists of her songs, mostly jazz and blues after hearing the song. I personally like “Walts” from the At First Light Album released in 2001. Other favorites includes “Two Sleepy People”, “Shame You”, “Now and Then” “Be Still My Heart” all from the same album, and “Tell Me Where You’re Going” from the Port of Call Album released in 2000, originally released as a Single in 1990. Hearing these rare collections is so entrancing, it'll surely make you fall in love again.
Now I understand why she’s upset that I have to leave her eventually on mid-air (on a midnight) despising her new record discovery.
Time to snooze.
Instinct dictates.
I just left the office an hour ago and I was hoping she’d go online so I checked out on her via yahoo mobile. She did, right after I log off from my desktop. So I sent a message; one after another until all I can hear are chimes, with her messages lighten up my room on an early Thursday morning.
It’s one thing I really like about her, she talks a lot the way I do. But with her, I yearn to listen in every word she’d utter for I might miss something. Her whines dilute whatever ranting I have on how my day went through. Perhaps one thing we both enjoy with each other is that we can talk a lot of things except one - intimacy.
She likes music a lot! - it’s one thing we would agree all the time. We would play roles as record discoverers and critics. I am taking the idea seriously that we could be a perfect tandem for radio talk show. (K-Lite, ahem) We would share music, new CD's and bootleg mp3’s whenever possible.
Last night, I was instigating topic we seldom tackle nor refuse to bring out. I was commenting her the other day about how she’d bugged me to wait for her email so I could hear it. “Did you make somebody cry again?” I asked and she swears she hasn’t.
Going back to the song, it turned out to be a Silje Nergaard single “Fall” released in 1990. I told him I came up with a bit extensive lists of her songs, mostly jazz and blues after hearing the song. I personally like “Walts” from the At First Light Album released in 2001. Other favorites includes “Two Sleepy People”, “Shame You”, “Now and Then” “Be Still My Heart” all from the same album, and “Tell Me Where You’re Going” from the Port of Call Album released in 2000, originally released as a Single in 1990. Hearing these rare collections is so entrancing, it'll surely make you fall in love again.
FALL
Silje Nergaard
Falling down again
I think I see your eyes again
Walking to the light
Knowing you’re not here tonight
I’m falling, false alarm
I thought I had you in my arms
I’m falling down again
Falling, slow but sure
Truth can be so hard to cure
Lying to my heart
Every night we spend apart
I’m falling, it hurts so much
I thought I felt your tender touch
I’m falling down again
I’m falling down
Never gonna hold you close again
Never find a new way to begin
Never gonna feel the gentle river of your tears upon my skin
Never gonna dream of where you are
Never gonna wish upon your star
Never gonna think about the way you made me fall
Fallin, little one
I’m flying too close to the sun
I’m trying, I can’t forget
Memories of the way we met
I’m falling, torn apart
I wish I didn’t have a heart that’s falling down again
Falling down
Someday I may find another rainbow
Someday I may find a way not to fall….
Now I understand why she’s upset that I have to leave her eventually on mid-air (on a midnight) despising her new record discovery.
Time to snooze.

2 Comments:
Hi Momon, your new home is cozy. (-: Be visiting you often, still. Have a nice day!
Kat (tissuepaperworld)
Just Bloghopping! Ack Ack! I love Silje Nergaard too! I love all her songs in Port Of Call. My fave would be I Don't Want To See You Cry in her NightWatch Album, and Be Still My Heart in her At First Light Album. *sigh*
La lang... Aliw. - eLa (http://sundrenched.blogdrive.com)
Post a Comment
<< Home