Trapped In A Stairway
Muan 01/17
(Ed's Note: I heard 'tis song while on the way home to Tarlac yesterday, apparently I can't find a decent lyric sheet; and 'was considered as rare. This prior to Google, was popularized by Paul Jabara and was part of the 1978 comedy series "Thank God It's Friday OST album.)
this could only happen to me
just when i thought we could be together
just when i thought all my dreams had all come true
someone please explain this to me
if only i've been able to see
i wouldn't be here alone away from you
now i'm trapped in a stairway
locked out of your love
i'm trapped in a stairway
can get out wanna shout but nobody can hear me
(Ed's Note: I heard 'tis song while on the way home to Tarlac yesterday, apparently I can't find a decent lyric sheet; and 'was considered as rare. This prior to Google, was popularized by Paul Jabara and was part of the 1978 comedy series "Thank God It's Friday OST album.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home