Dang! Google
I’m getting paranoid again.
Who wouldn’t get scared seeing “Google and Yahoo” among the list of referring web pages of my blog. Dang! Just when I thought I feel safe with Blogspot for not pinging my cranny on the world-wide-web. Perhaps it’s a reality that I have to outlive now. I have been a blog-evangelist for quiet sometime, and allowing my life in the open is something that shouldn’t jolt me anymore. The things of the past are gone and I am forever grateful that my blog(s) became a salutary outlet for my idiosyncrasies.
For those who exert an effort to google me, I am pleased to have you in my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it as I do writing it.
_ _ _
I'm currently listening to Spongecola's album. Great, promising songs; They 'did a cover of Madonna's "Crazy For You". Astig. I like their single Una; particularly the lyrics.
Who wouldn’t get scared seeing “Google and Yahoo” among the list of referring web pages of my blog. Dang! Just when I thought I feel safe with Blogspot for not pinging my cranny on the world-wide-web. Perhaps it’s a reality that I have to outlive now. I have been a blog-evangelist for quiet sometime, and allowing my life in the open is something that shouldn’t jolt me anymore. The things of the past are gone and I am forever grateful that my blog(s) became a salutary outlet for my idiosyncrasies.
For those who exert an effort to google me, I am pleased to have you in my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it as I do writing it.
_ _ _
I'm currently listening to Spongecola's album. Great, promising songs; They 'did a cover of Madonna's "Crazy For You". Astig. I like their single Una; particularly the lyrics.
Maiiwasan ba?
Ang bawat sandaling ika'y laman ng isip ko
Maiiwasan ba?
Ngayo'y lilipas ng hindi kita nasisilayan
Maiiwasan ba?
Magkamali sa'yo
Maiiwasan ba?
Nararapat bang pigilan ang damdamin na
Maiiwasan ba?
Lalong mahulog sa iyo...
Walang maitutulad sa sumpang
Iyong linikha
Putulin man ang tali ay sadyang walang kawala
Sa pagka akit at di paglapit
Nananalagin at umaasa
Hindi padadala
Hinding hindi padadala
Hindi padadala....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home