Bloody Monday
Muan 02/15
KLite woke me up this morning with saddening news - "a city bus bombed in Makati monday night, at least three people were killed including a pregnant woman and hundreds were injured". Apparently similar bombings happened in Davao and Gensan. How cynic could you get hearing the chief PNP going over the radio with pronouncements like nothing happened, that it wasn’t the first time. When will the government be sincere eradicating terrorism in our own backyard? We’re tired hearing the Abu’s and other pragmatic government alibis. We’ve heard them before.
I joined the entire blogging community in sympathizing with the victims of yesterday’s bombings. I am ranting like this because I've witnessed a city bus blew off right in front of my eyes two years ago.
- - -
Belated
To fellow incurable lovers, Happy Hearts Day!
Professor Randolf David had an insightful article last Sunday about love sociology.
KLite woke me up this morning with saddening news - "a city bus bombed in Makati monday night, at least three people were killed including a pregnant woman and hundreds were injured". Apparently similar bombings happened in Davao and Gensan. How cynic could you get hearing the chief PNP going over the radio with pronouncements like nothing happened, that it wasn’t the first time. When will the government be sincere eradicating terrorism in our own backyard? We’re tired hearing the Abu’s and other pragmatic government alibis. We’ve heard them before.
I joined the entire blogging community in sympathizing with the victims of yesterday’s bombings. I am ranting like this because I've witnessed a city bus blew off right in front of my eyes two years ago.
- - -
Belated
To fellow incurable lovers, Happy Hearts Day!
Professor Randolf David had an insightful article last Sunday about love sociology.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home