Salads and My Grimlin
Muan 03/ Holy Tuesday
I am attentively listening to her tactful musings when these strange thoughts clouded my head just as quick as she munch her all-green salad this lunch.
Climbing a mountain? Read here.
I am attentively listening to her tactful musings when these strange thoughts clouded my head just as quick as she munch her all-green salad this lunch.
"While I supposedly have grown into the way I am now, almost cynical, and often too cold for comfort, I see myself more and more in the shadow of past - the past that are being revealed bit by bit through the people I met each day. Once I told myself that I didn't need too many friends, ‘cause I never confided in others; if I had any problems, I would keep them bottled up and solve them by myself. I just didn't believe in bothering others, even friends; I didn't believe in friendship for they’re merely palatable excuses of being frail. I don't want to say that I have been through more than most in the past year, but they sure haven't been easy. If anything, they were the lowest points I have ever known in my life.. ."
Climbing a mountain? Read here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home