Candid Records
Muan 04/16
Uhm, this is becoming a pricey habit I tell you.

'picked God Bless the Child by young British - Filipino descent Mishka Adams at Tower Records this morning together with local indie group Copper Pop Thrill's Have An Agnus Day album.
Uhm, this is becoming a pricey habit I tell you.

'picked God Bless the Child by young British - Filipino descent Mishka Adams at Tower Records this morning together with local indie group Copper Pop Thrill's Have An Agnus Day album.

2 Comments:
/momon!
Am so happy to hear that you bought the CPT album. 'kala ko nga wala nang makakapansin sa kanila, e... :)
I used to go to their gigs (sa FA pa sila nu'n), my friend Eman was their former drummer.
Anyway. Check out "Always Been the Same" saka "Have an Agnus Day," astiiig promise. ;)
Re; CPT
I haven't heard all of the tracks yet. though by impulses, I decided to buy it by listening just the 1st track. Looks promising though.
Post a Comment
<< Home