5.13.2005

Here Tonight

Muan 05/11

Here Tonight
by Hale

So long to you my love
dont be afraid to run away
I know you'll be okay
just take your time to find

but I need you here tonight
I need you there inside
I need you here tonight
I really really need you here tonight

made up my mind on this
too late for me to hold you back
maybe too short or dumb
to try for you but I will anyway

It's all my fault
to feel this way for you that day
i know I am and I will
though it's wrong, so wrong

cause I need you here tonight
I need you here inside
I need you here tonight
I really really need you here

I need you, I need you
I need you here inside
I need you, I need you
I really really need you here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home