8.12.2005

Aubrey

Margaux 08/12
"And aubrey was her name,
I never knew her, but I loved her just the same,
I loved her name.
Wish that I had found the way
And the reasons that would make her stay.
I have learned to lead a life apart from all the rest.
If I can’t have the one I want, I’ll do without the best.

But how I miss the girl
And I’d go a million times around the world just to say
She had been mine for a day."
Listening to one of the most beatiful piece of the Bread while re-installing softwares to Margaux. She conks out on the eve of my birthday, and almost spoiled my supposedly once-a-year happy day. It's feels relieving to know mac-friends whom you can always count on during apple-panic-moments. Ynzal did a great job retrieving my files and oh, they sang "hempy burpday"(accdg to denise) very well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home