Pragmatism
Margaux 08/15
I have lot of stories to tell. Some of which are worth telling as the recurrent political brodagaccio on broadsheets and news channel. But I figured out I have some points that makes these stories often on their trivial qualities better be kept by my self. Besides, unexpected turn of events makes me a busy bee.
Figuratively, I’ve never been this harassed in my entire life. Contrary to some of my friends’ idea, I am enjoying my new job. “I am currently nursing a new found love” I often sheer among my regular coffee-mates intrigued with the unusual aura they see on my sunburnt face.
My abrupt nap was cut-short by the conductor notice that I should be ready to alight as Tarlac station come near. I still have to transfer ride for a rough twenty- minute travel to my hometown. It was a Sunday and normally, it’s hard to commute for most of the buses are heading back to Manila. While waiting for the next bus inside a station, I came across of two things. One, did anything changed now that I am 25? Two, Am I happy?
I would agree, they’re the most foolish things I’ve asked my self and I was able to come up with these self-serving answers.
I would still be an obedient son, and a doting brother to my siblings.
I would still be itinerant, considers a bus ride as an extension of my bedroom.
I would still be a lawful 9-6 employee, except that mentoring stuff keeps me aloft still.
I would still be a dashing, car-less freelancer and maintains a track record of being late for 30 minutes and so during client meetings. There are times when I consider my self rather as a design prostitute.
I would still be ruthless member of the MRT riding public and critic of the embattled administration.
I would still be an "inconsistent" friend to few.(wink @ denise)
I would still be vulnerable quixotic to Tessa Prieto Valdez protégé.
To sum it all, nothing had fairly changed really...
I would still be me.
I have lot of stories to tell. Some of which are worth telling as the recurrent political brodagaccio on broadsheets and news channel. But I figured out I have some points that makes these stories often on their trivial qualities better be kept by my self. Besides, unexpected turn of events makes me a busy bee.
Figuratively, I’ve never been this harassed in my entire life. Contrary to some of my friends’ idea, I am enjoying my new job. “I am currently nursing a new found love” I often sheer among my regular coffee-mates intrigued with the unusual aura they see on my sunburnt face.
My abrupt nap was cut-short by the conductor notice that I should be ready to alight as Tarlac station come near. I still have to transfer ride for a rough twenty- minute travel to my hometown. It was a Sunday and normally, it’s hard to commute for most of the buses are heading back to Manila. While waiting for the next bus inside a station, I came across of two things. One, did anything changed now that I am 25? Two, Am I happy?
I would agree, they’re the most foolish things I’ve asked my self and I was able to come up with these self-serving answers.
I would still be an obedient son, and a doting brother to my siblings.
I would still be itinerant, considers a bus ride as an extension of my bedroom.
I would still be a lawful 9-6 employee, except that mentoring stuff keeps me aloft still.
I would still be a dashing, car-less freelancer and maintains a track record of being late for 30 minutes and so during client meetings. There are times when I consider my self rather as a design prostitute.
I would still be ruthless member of the MRT riding public and critic of the embattled administration.
I would still be an "inconsistent" friend to few.(wink @ denise)
I would still be vulnerable quixotic to Tessa Prieto Valdez protégé.
To sum it all, nothing had fairly changed really...
I would still be me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home