Sorting of Sort
Margaux 12/22
OC in me, and this is kinda annoying.. I now see the not-so-comfortable-effect brought by having a new toy, in the light of (an attempt rather) to organize some treasured stuff - mp3 music. (okay mp4, hail Steve Jobs). Isn't it beautiful to see a well organize music library complete with album artwork (cover), properly labeled genre, album and release dates.. (whew).
This is going to be a tough year. I wish google leads me to the right kick-ass freeware to all this sorting stuff for my iPod.
OC in me, and this is kinda annoying.. I now see the not-so-comfortable-effect brought by having a new toy, in the light of (an attempt rather) to organize some treasured stuff - mp3 music. (okay mp4, hail Steve Jobs). Isn't it beautiful to see a well organize music library complete with album artwork (cover), properly labeled genre, album and release dates.. (whew).
This is going to be a tough year. I wish google leads me to the right kick-ass freeware to all this sorting stuff for my iPod.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home