The Family Grew Past The Times
Margaux 0410
Chronicled a couple or a third times in this blog, the season for some endeared mainly because its holiday and it falls unded summer season where Filipinos are supposedly be on vacation, to be exact, be on the beaches.
Our family for one good reason where not really of fond of the beach. I remember the only time we hit the beach were when we pay homage to Our Lady of Manaoag. There we would feast on sumptous seafood dishes, inihaw na bangus, oysters and grilled pork over lunch and spend the whole day in the beach with nearly grey shores.
It has been a long time since we go there as a family, perhaps when Mom died, no one thought of going there any longer, and just maybe, my siblings and I grew up past the times that we hardly see each other home during vacation such as summer. I alone, spent my holy week somewhere in far north last year together with friends.
This year's summer will be a different one for the family.
My long time due Batanes trip is post-poned indifinetely.
On Tuesday, our youngest and only sister will cap her college graduation in the city. I pledged to take her pictures and promised to be home a day earlier. In time with the Lenten season, no we wont be going to the beach anymore but we'll be looking forward to the whole week of celebration and just maybe put ourselves in contemplation and reflection - the family indeed grew past the times.
Chronicled a couple or a third times in this blog, the season for some endeared mainly because its holiday and it falls unded summer season where Filipinos are supposedly be on vacation, to be exact, be on the beaches.
Our family for one good reason where not really of fond of the beach. I remember the only time we hit the beach were when we pay homage to Our Lady of Manaoag. There we would feast on sumptous seafood dishes, inihaw na bangus, oysters and grilled pork over lunch and spend the whole day in the beach with nearly grey shores.
It has been a long time since we go there as a family, perhaps when Mom died, no one thought of going there any longer, and just maybe, my siblings and I grew up past the times that we hardly see each other home during vacation such as summer. I alone, spent my holy week somewhere in far north last year together with friends.
This year's summer will be a different one for the family.
My long time due Batanes trip is post-poned indifinetely.
On Tuesday, our youngest and only sister will cap her college graduation in the city. I pledged to take her pictures and promised to be home a day earlier. In time with the Lenten season, no we wont be going to the beach anymore but we'll be looking forward to the whole week of celebration and just maybe put ourselves in contemplation and reflection - the family indeed grew past the times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home