Tantantaran
Margaux 0531
This isn't biggie. But for a minute, I realized it was. A big deal nonetheless. My long time good friend, adopted sister and alternately my worst critic tied knot last Saturday and I wasn't invited. See how close we are to each other. But then again, whatever her reasons maybe, at least, she informed me six-days shy. I almost said 'congratulations' upon knowing (Aside: according to my book, its not ethical to 'congratulate' a bride, you may just say 'best wishes' and the likes. End Aside) but honestly, immediately after that, that was how I felt - happy, joyous and pleased to hear from her again after a loooong silence and status-quo. Until today, I really believed she got pissed off on me during the last time I appealed for a free movie ticket. (or was that a free diner?).
Of course I have an inkling where she'd been albeit I kept on insisting a close friend not to confirm the scuttlebutt.
Best wishes dear friend, you've just reminded me I getting no younger.
This isn't biggie. But for a minute, I realized it was. A big deal nonetheless. My long time good friend, adopted sister and alternately my worst critic tied knot last Saturday and I wasn't invited. See how close we are to each other. But then again, whatever her reasons maybe, at least, she informed me six-days shy. I almost said 'congratulations' upon knowing (Aside: according to my book, its not ethical to 'congratulate' a bride, you may just say 'best wishes' and the likes. End Aside) but honestly, immediately after that, that was how I felt - happy, joyous and pleased to hear from her again after a loooong silence and status-quo. Until today, I really believed she got pissed off on me during the last time I appealed for a free movie ticket. (or was that a free diner?).
Of course I have an inkling where she'd been albeit I kept on insisting a close friend not to confirm the scuttlebutt.
Best wishes dear friend, you've just reminded me I getting no younger.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home