Unwell
Margaux 0509

I am supposedly unwell today, yesterday and the day before that. Seemingly enjoying every minute of it, my iPod dialed upon Matchbox's More Than You You Are album. Two songs sum the discomfort.
***

I am supposedly unwell today, yesterday and the day before that. Seemingly enjoying every minute of it, my iPod dialed upon Matchbox's More Than You You Are album. Two songs sum the discomfort.
I got a disease
Deep inside me
Makes me feel uneasy baby
I can't live without you
Tell me what I am supposed to do about it
Keep your distance from it
Don't pay no attention to me
I got a disease
I think that I'm sick
But leave me be while my world is coming down on me
You taste like honey, honey
Tell me can I be your honey
Be, be strong
Keep telling myself it that won't take long till
I'm free of my disease - Disease
***
All night
Hearing voices telling me
That I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something
Hold on
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me - Unwell

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home