Missing Attachment
Margaux 0420
I must be very disorganized these days, upon realizing I've lost few stuff and given the O.C. that I am, just thinking about it makes even more laborious, figuring out how I lost them.
1.Camera eye piece (rubber) - which will cost me around 800 bucks. - 399 + Lens Hood, Generic @ 650, Avenue, Hidalgo.
2.Phone stylus - swerte na pag may mahanap na 1-piece retail otherwise, I will have no choice but to get a 3-piece stock. - 400, Ericsson Showroom
3. Powercube connector end cap - I don't know where to get this actually. I just hope its somewhere lying beneath my bed matress.
4. Assorted USB cable end caps - I just saw them last week, now they're gone.
5.Shades - bought it for Tiesto pero ayun, naiwan ko lang sa Taxi. - 249, i2i
Nenunenunenu... where are you?
I must be very disorganized these days, upon realizing I've lost few stuff and given the O.C. that I am, just thinking about it makes even more laborious, figuring out how I lost them.
1.
2.
3. Powercube connector end cap - I don't know where to get this actually. I just hope its somewhere lying beneath my bed matress.
4. Assorted USB cable end caps - I just saw them last week, now they're gone.
5.
Nenunenunenu... where are you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home