4.19.2006

The Moon Is On The Seventh House

Margaux 0419
... and Jupiter aligns with Mars - Age of Aquarius, 5th Dimension
Got a confirmation today, my resignation from the design school is revoked as I was given a Saturday class this coming semester. I am more than happy to accept the offer and the nice deed my school had come up for moi. I took it as an afirmation on what I've been doing in the past two semesters stint. What I liked most about this time is the course plantilla - modular as it is and "tailored-fit for me", I'll be teaching mostly "lifestyle apps" from Apple, and it will be more like a consultation and peer-group discussion class with lots of exciting and fun assignments to have. Also given the time, I might as well take a refresher course in Digital Photography as I rediscover an old hobby.

Three Stars

Oh well, as my horoscope reads today,
"I have my trumph cards on my hands now and I just need to follow through my plans for whatever I am involved in, I shall reap with what I am trying to accomplish. I just need to be prepared to make a move."

This is more of a spooky revelation haha!, but isn't it they (horoscopes) are meant to be read the day after? Horoscopes are sweet alibis don't yah think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home