Two Ladies
Margaux 0426
For some strange occurrence, I dreamt of this woman I endear so much and The Abbey of Our Lady of Montserrat. Disturbed by the thought of her and how is she related to the abbey, I resorted in "googling" and found a familiar feature.
Sure this isn’t a call for chastity but I do yearn to see the place one of these days. The structure had appeared in the subconscious (during dreams, trance) several times and seemingly it has something to say to me. I thank Thee for the faith, and soon the discoveries may not implicate so much my involvement, it’s enough to know, that perhaps, I do live in faith.
For some strange occurrence, I dreamt of this woman I endear so much and The Abbey of Our Lady of Montserrat. Disturbed by the thought of her and how is she related to the abbey, I resorted in "googling" and found a familiar feature.
Sure this isn’t a call for chastity but I do yearn to see the place one of these days. The structure had appeared in the subconscious (during dreams, trance) several times and seemingly it has something to say to me. I thank Thee for the faith, and soon the discoveries may not implicate so much my involvement, it’s enough to know, that perhaps, I do live in faith.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home