8.22.2006

Snowball Dreams

Margaux 0822

Dreams, though the most familiar topic our human mind entertains is probably the most demurred among the things discussed with other people. Dreams reflects much of the personality of a person and we often keep them in private. How often do we discuss dreams in everyday life and how far can we give as far as details and share them with other people?

We are born with dreams overflowing around us, from the people who brought us in this world and the people around us who’s probably dreams and aspirations are somehow similar to what our parents. As we grow, we embrace these dreams and started to have them as our own. I remember clearly how my mom dress me up, she would wanted my shirt tucked in neatly, showed me how to comb my hair. She bought me Indian costume with matching wooden horse. As I a kid I knew she wanted me to become a man and be like my father when I grow up.

Our sense of understanding of dreams during childhood present clearly how we view life today. These beliefs and paradigms encompasses everything we are, what we do, how we think and perceive things. Dreams were like snowball.

I’ve been chasing dreams since I was small. Dreams of all of kinds, dreams in their finest forms. Dreams that I can only dream of and have in dreams and perhaps dreams that are only achievable in dreams. I was born a dreamer evidently these dreams remains as they’re till this very days. I believe most of us are naturally dreamer. We never runs out of dreams. Dreams constantly evolves and validate changes as a growing mechanism vital in human learning. Dreams affect us so much that it constantly adopts as we go to the different stages in our lives. They reminds us of hope and a promise of tomorrow. Dreams are measured not by what you’ve achieved and what is yet to be done. Dreams fires up the spirit of achieving things, yields potential and tolerate desires. I summarized Sigmund Freud laborious thesis of dreams in one phrase, “Dreams are enjoyed best when you’re sleeping”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home