7.03.2006

How To Be Dead

Margaux 0701
”The heart seeks pleasures first then excuses from pain.”
At some point, I figured how stupid the heart can be then puzzled if man can we actually exists with out a heart. Besides the physical purpose of pumping blood into our head, can the heart perform exclusively this task without partaking the interest solely for the human mind? Through the ages, the heart's dark reputation of corrupting man’s strength and incapacitated even the world greatest men, succumbing in tragic battle and be deceived in the mystery called love.

My mind has set to a new task of dissent, to over throw the heart and all its wicked fallacies that run through my veins. After the day tantamount to my death suddenly my requirement of sedatives and depressants have gone to a higher level where caffeine and pneumatic substances can no longer bring. I’ve thought I’ve exhausted all physical means and now I am yearning to be dead.

I’d better off like a dead man than live each day and die at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home