In Restrospect
Margaux 0603
Perhaps June is one the sappiest month as this journal attest..
1. Margaux came on the same month, on the 6th day. One year anniversary, woohoo!
2. I blogged about French Spring In Manila as spectator. I am now the webmaster of the event.
3. I wrote about Globe shitty GPRS service and mentioned about Smart Wifi. I am blogging this using Smart Wi-fi.
4. I shared Apple CEO Steve Jobs commencement exercises speech in Standford last year. I showed the clip to my class today. Yes I am now part of the academe.
5. I wrote about Deja Vu. And it is still happening after one year...
These give me the idea that perhaps this blog has served more than its purpose - in a way, it seemed to developed its own life. I've been contemplating in the past days that perhaps I am not blogging anymore. Entries are mediocre and sometimes filler or lets just say an "unawared entry".
I am having goosebumps finding about them for the first time, unbelieveably, I wrote them.
Perhaps June is one the sappiest month as this journal attest..
1. Margaux came on the same month, on the 6th day. One year anniversary, woohoo!
2. I blogged about French Spring In Manila as spectator. I am now the webmaster of the event.
3. I wrote about Globe shitty GPRS service and mentioned about Smart Wifi. I am blogging this using Smart Wi-fi.
4. I shared Apple CEO Steve Jobs commencement exercises speech in Standford last year. I showed the clip to my class today. Yes I am now part of the academe.
5. I wrote about Deja Vu. And it is still happening after one year...
These give me the idea that perhaps this blog has served more than its purpose - in a way, it seemed to developed its own life. I've been contemplating in the past days that perhaps I am not blogging anymore. Entries are mediocre and sometimes filler or lets just say an "unawared entry".
I am having goosebumps finding about them for the first time, unbelieveably, I wrote them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home