The Man Who Knew Too Much
Margaux 0602
I wish I could be one - a man who knew too much. Too much that it’ll be easy to simply make a choice - a choice that is made out of knowledge and not by metaphysical norms induced by emotions and inconsistent beliefs. For a man that still yearns and dream of someday fears nothing but his own ambition. More often an ambition bigger than something he’d ever dreamt off in his entire life. What drives these ambitions and aspirations puzzles me even more that mustering life clues become more difficult.
I had a chance to talk to someone first thing yesterday over the net. We were chatting for hours, making up with the lost time or long silence rather. It’s a good thing people really never change as what she had claimed, they've just become mature and yeah - wiser.
I wish I could be one - a man who knew too much. Too much that it’ll be easy to simply make a choice - a choice that is made out of knowledge and not by metaphysical norms induced by emotions and inconsistent beliefs. For a man that still yearns and dream of someday fears nothing but his own ambition. More often an ambition bigger than something he’d ever dreamt off in his entire life. What drives these ambitions and aspirations puzzles me even more that mustering life clues become more difficult.
I had a chance to talk to someone first thing yesterday over the net. We were chatting for hours, making up with the lost time or long silence rather. It’s a good thing people really never change as what she had claimed, they've just become mature and yeah - wiser.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home