6.10.2006

Distraction and Distance

Margaux 0610
“But this is not to say that all who are going abroad are leaving purely for the allure of money. They may be going there for personal reasons I may never know and understand. Maybe, they just want a new life abroad, away from the pains, problems and heartaches that come with their stay here. Maybe, they just want to see new places and learn new things.” – Young Blood, PDI 061006
Ouch, I wasn’t entertaining the idea at all, knowing nothing is sure yet. But I can’t help but really hope and pray somehow things will go smooth and or things will fell into place as to no matter what the outcome are it’ll be all right. Considering all aspects and what could have been best for me, it all boils down to one thing - Distance.

I want to seek a new life somewhere where no one knew I even exist. My father last time asked me how come I am willing to give up my career which we both agree is far better than those of my age. I managed three professions all at the same time. I am earning my dad’s salary when he’s in his 40’s and I am turning 26. I told him I am no getting younger, sooner, I’ll be taking more responsibilities and my jobs right now doesn’t even cope the least, to give a hint of what’s life has to offer.

I am distracted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home