Do you really want to be a Photojournalist?
Margaux 1124
I've received an email today confirming my admission to a Diploma Course in Photojournalism from the Konrad Adenauer Asian Center for Photojournalism at the Ateneo De Manila University. This is in conjanction with the Netherland-based World Press Photo.
Surprisingly, I got accepted even though I am not a photojournalist nor connected to any media organization. It just so happen that I am into documentary photojournalism, and considers photography purely as a hobby.
I was more than happy I got accepted but I didn't make it to get the full scholarship. I have nearly an hour or so to decide if I am going to take it. I am confused, bewildered by the idea. I have ideas, dreams and ambitions intertwined with my artistic conviction and I believe its where that makes it more complicated.
Bottomline is, do I really want to be a photojournalist someday?
I've received an email today confirming my admission to a Diploma Course in Photojournalism from the Konrad Adenauer Asian Center for Photojournalism at the Ateneo De Manila University. This is in conjanction with the Netherland-based World Press Photo.
Surprisingly, I got accepted even though I am not a photojournalist nor connected to any media organization. It just so happen that I am into documentary photojournalism, and considers photography purely as a hobby.
I was more than happy I got accepted but I didn't make it to get the full scholarship. I have nearly an hour or so to decide if I am going to take it. I am confused, bewildered by the idea. I have ideas, dreams and ambitions intertwined with my artistic conviction and I believe its where that makes it more complicated.
Bottomline is, do I really want to be a photojournalist someday?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home