9.21.2007

When We're Old And Less Of Baggage

Margaux 0921

When we're old and less of baggage
I am not sure what's the veracity of this statement but I remember, I always yearn to outgrow my age. In high school, I dreamt I would grew past college so I don't have to stand the high school bullies in the state-run secondary. In college, I hope I'd finished soon so I can start working and earn money of my own. Now that I am working, I hoped I am on early 30's so I can experience the peak of my career, and perhaps settle (even its less for my standards buwahahah).

Often times, I realized there's nothing but one reason why I often want to have this "fast-forward" button in my life... oh I realized it should be two - its either I get too excited or I got bored in the stages I went through.

Fast forward to "When We're Old And Grey" Chapter.

2 Comments:

Blogger macau said...

sumtyms when i talk to you or by merely reading your entries, parang nase-sense ko na suddenly ang lungkot ng life.

no offense to you, ayt? =)

9/24/2007 2:33 PM  
Blogger maun said...

My blog is a barometer of my lows.

At least when you talk to me, I need not to tell you you're luckier than I am.

9/25/2007 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home