Muan Is A Woman
Muan 12/20
I thought she’s acting up again last night. I noticed her power adapter plug wouldn’t glow so I immediately look into it. It’s strange though to find such incident happen. It was the first time. So afraid my reserved power goes down the drain, I decided to pull back and shut down.
Panic crawled into my legs so I called Portia, asking what time they’ll be open tomorrow. I just realized how shitty I could get asking that stupid question knowing I am already in Tarlac, a hundred kilometers away from their store.
“Don’t worry, I remember we still have stock for that model” she calmed me down, suggesting I’d bring Muan so they could check it thoroughly. “Geez, my leave was supposed to begin tomorrow!” I yelled on the phone. “Hala ka, nagtatampo na Powerbook mo, nagtatanong ka pa kasi ng iBook eh”. Portia smirked.
How come I named her Muan when I could easily pick a guy name like Renault.
(whew!) Woman.. .
iTem: Power Adapter
Store: Ynzal Marketing
Damage: PhP 6,500
I thought she’s acting up again last night. I noticed her power adapter plug wouldn’t glow so I immediately look into it. It’s strange though to find such incident happen. It was the first time. So afraid my reserved power goes down the drain, I decided to pull back and shut down.
Panic crawled into my legs so I called Portia, asking what time they’ll be open tomorrow. I just realized how shitty I could get asking that stupid question knowing I am already in Tarlac, a hundred kilometers away from their store.
“Don’t worry, I remember we still have stock for that model” she calmed me down, suggesting I’d bring Muan so they could check it thoroughly. “Geez, my leave was supposed to begin tomorrow!” I yelled on the phone. “Hala ka, nagtatampo na Powerbook mo, nagtatanong ka pa kasi ng iBook eh”. Portia smirked.
How come I named her Muan when I could easily pick a guy name like Renault.
(whew!) Woman.. .
iTem: Power Adapter
Store: Ynzal Marketing
Damage: PhP 6,500

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home