Beautiful, Beautiful Day
Muan 03/11
I got a unexpected phone call this morning; ended up walking amidst the sunny heat all the way to the office, praising, admiring, talking to Him. Great, lovely day!
Currently ripping my friends CD as of blogtime.

A rare Workshy CD collections of the following soul soothing tracks;
I Say A Little Prayer
If I Ever Lose This Heaven
It's Too Late
Why Can't We Be Lovers
All In Love Is Fair
Work To Do
I got a unexpected phone call this morning; ended up walking amidst the sunny heat all the way to the office, praising, admiring, talking to Him. Great, lovely day!
Currently ripping my friends CD as of blogtime.

A rare Workshy CD collections of the following soul soothing tracks;
I Say A Little Prayer
If I Ever Lose This Heaven
It's Too Late
Why Can't We Be Lovers
All In Love Is Fair
Work To Do

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home