Losing Tremors
Muan 03/07
I can’t remember the day I found her nook in this cranny of cyberspace. Her place is so different… full of enthusiasm, humility and promise, while everyone records their humdrum life with hasty assumption next to hell; she traces life much with objective regard and that each day is a chance. She sees the world in her childlike manner and yet tackling it levelheaded with glee, evident with the chat gobbledygook she’s fond using.
I can’t remember the day we began exchanging thoughts with each other; while I view things in my skeptic belief, she negates it with condemnable reality, consequently defeating me in every word that she utters, in every thoughts that she writes.
What I thought was a normal blog visitor, a fickly cyber friend, and non-detrimental foe was the opposite. She began to disrupt my accustomed inert pace, challenge my ideals and pushing me to a foreseen trounce.
The more things I discover about her, the more she puts me on the losing end. The more persistent I am to know little details about her, the more I succumb to her confinement.
She’s the kind of girl who would make you want to strive to be a better person so that she may be proud of you; like her knight in shining armor. She’s the kind of girl whom you’d never want to cry, because her tears would surely tear your heart. A girl whose whine and laugh you would want to live for, and die for…
She is so lovely.
Little does she know how much inspiration she gives in to my life. Little does she know about the smiles I have on my face each morning that I wake up because of her imagined face that I keep wondering. Little does she know about my life's little joys, which I always trace to her cheerful thoughts she instilled in my heart.
Again, she is so lovely. And she doesn’t even know I exist and that I must forget her.
Just like a clumsy fighter vanquished by her sheer beauty and innocence I shy away from what I am beginning to feel. I long to talk to her, but I fear that I might say the wrong words. I began to care for her, desire to love her like no man have ever loved her before, but I fear that such would make her run away from me. If only she knew...
I hate it but I’m yearning to choose silence, admiring her from a tremendously great distance… hopeful and, yes very much afraid.
I can’t remember the day I found her nook in this cranny of cyberspace. Her place is so different… full of enthusiasm, humility and promise, while everyone records their humdrum life with hasty assumption next to hell; she traces life much with objective regard and that each day is a chance. She sees the world in her childlike manner and yet tackling it levelheaded with glee, evident with the chat gobbledygook she’s fond using.
I can’t remember the day we began exchanging thoughts with each other; while I view things in my skeptic belief, she negates it with condemnable reality, consequently defeating me in every word that she utters, in every thoughts that she writes.
What I thought was a normal blog visitor, a fickly cyber friend, and non-detrimental foe was the opposite. She began to disrupt my accustomed inert pace, challenge my ideals and pushing me to a foreseen trounce.
The more things I discover about her, the more she puts me on the losing end. The more persistent I am to know little details about her, the more I succumb to her confinement.
She’s the kind of girl who would make you want to strive to be a better person so that she may be proud of you; like her knight in shining armor. She’s the kind of girl whom you’d never want to cry, because her tears would surely tear your heart. A girl whose whine and laugh you would want to live for, and die for…
She is so lovely.
Little does she know how much inspiration she gives in to my life. Little does she know about the smiles I have on my face each morning that I wake up because of her imagined face that I keep wondering. Little does she know about my life's little joys, which I always trace to her cheerful thoughts she instilled in my heart.
Again, she is so lovely. And she doesn’t even know I exist and that I must forget her.
Just like a clumsy fighter vanquished by her sheer beauty and innocence I shy away from what I am beginning to feel. I long to talk to her, but I fear that I might say the wrong words. I began to care for her, desire to love her like no man have ever loved her before, but I fear that such would make her run away from me. If only she knew...
I hate it but I’m yearning to choose silence, admiring her from a tremendously great distance… hopeful and, yes very much afraid.
Toxic Girl
Kings of Conveneince
In the sky the birds are pulling rain,
in your life a curse has got a name,
makes you lie awake all through the night
that's why.
She's intoxicated by herself,
everyday she's seen with someone else,
and every night she kisses someone new
never you.
You're waiting in the shadows for a chance,
'cause you believe at heart, that if you can,
show to her what love is all about,
she'll change.
She'll talk to you with no one else around,
but only if you're able to entertain her,
the moment conversation stops she's gone,
again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home