2.26.2005

Mumu is acting up!

Muan 02/26

I needed to move my saturday appointment with my optalmologist because of one matter-of-life-and-death scenario.

My phone is acting up. For a strange, unthinkable reason, I wonder why my music player won't start up all in sudden, he can't even read my memory stick. And I can't perform a sync with my pc to back up what ever it had left on his umm.. nutshell. Is he's envious with Mio? What a hush! If I am going to think how much I've already spent for it (ouch,think of a broken LCD), darn! I could have get my self another T610.

Meanwhile, I am looking on this while figuring how to salvage my precious data on it.

Aside: I was looking for a steady place for some beer fuzz last night but things started screwing up. Too bad my head is clogging up with work for the coming week. Hell, it's going to be a very busy week really. Tapos, tapos tapos... argh! I can't stand on this!

Thanks Achi for putting up my slow-mode last night. It's nice to see you again. "Slick Rick, King DJ Logan", Bamboo", "Melvin" (of Truefaith), "Who's-that-Viva-Hot-Babes din daw again?" and Parokya Ni Edgar (though it'd be best if Kaye Abad sing "tabing ilog" sana) made my night cranky anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home