Failures
Muan 05/ 23
I’ve come to know the word "failure" last Saturday. I was having my pithy lunch at a Pizza joint along South Triangle rotunda when the word introduces its meaning to me, over a rumbling stomach that had nothing but coffee.
I nodded a 7-am appointment that morning and later realized it was cruel.
All in a sudden, I’ve come to know the word"failure" with much fervent that not even my spicy chicken pasta ensemble could halted my weary mind from tinkering what the hell does the “f” word means.
Being agnostic as usual, I realized failure comes in deceptive form of bittersweets; unrealized wants, unfulfilled dreams, all reverberating into one – disappointment.
As life ideally, should be a bit easy now that I’ve been earning my own money and (still) enjoying the unattached stature. Surprisingly, it rather marries the unwelcome, negates “life” with something vague as concealed truths are revealed - truths that play around with the one’s present needs, wants and desires.
I’ve come to know the word "failure" last Saturday. I was having my pithy lunch at a Pizza joint along South Triangle rotunda when the word introduces its meaning to me, over a rumbling stomach that had nothing but coffee.
I nodded a 7-am appointment that morning and later realized it was cruel.
All in a sudden, I’ve come to know the word"failure" with much fervent that not even my spicy chicken pasta ensemble could halted my weary mind from tinkering what the hell does the “f” word means.
Being agnostic as usual, I realized failure comes in deceptive form of bittersweets; unrealized wants, unfulfilled dreams, all reverberating into one – disappointment.
As life ideally, should be a bit easy now that I’ve been earning my own money and (still) enjoying the unattached stature. Surprisingly, it rather marries the unwelcome, negates “life” with something vague as concealed truths are revealed - truths that play around with the one’s present needs, wants and desires.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home