Muan
Margaux 06/06
I recall how ecstatic I was few years back when Muan came to be part of my monotonous, medial, worker stature. Then I decided to keep a blog for good as record of my every day errands, a space to rant on any thing my un-literate thinking would allow, a temporary canvass for my innate thoughts, or simply billboard chart of my iTunes play list. I’d like to believe my blog have sufficed to withstand and managed to escape from archaic form as closet of rotten love notes, letters and free-versed Filipino poems. It eventually dropped pseudonyms of my life sweeteners and nuisances.
Muan could probably annotate my life in two years; how my idiosyncrasies commandeered my ill-fated dreams despite of vicious path I prefer to traverse.
Those were good years indeed; after all, the transitory relief that she brought is a one catalyst to what I’ve been through.

Margaux is my new iBook, of the same specs like Muan, only lighter.
I recall how ecstatic I was few years back when Muan came to be part of my monotonous, medial, worker stature. Then I decided to keep a blog for good as record of my every day errands, a space to rant on any thing my un-literate thinking would allow, a temporary canvass for my innate thoughts, or simply billboard chart of my iTunes play list. I’d like to believe my blog have sufficed to withstand and managed to escape from archaic form as closet of rotten love notes, letters and free-versed Filipino poems. It eventually dropped pseudonyms of my life sweeteners and nuisances.
Muan could probably annotate my life in two years; how my idiosyncrasies commandeered my ill-fated dreams despite of vicious path I prefer to traverse.
Those were good years indeed; after all, the transitory relief that she brought is a one catalyst to what I’ve been through.
Margaux is my new iBook, of the same specs like Muan, only lighter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home