The girl in my dream was a kid
Muan 05/30
There was this little girl that appears on my dreams few years back. She’s of age of a six-year-older kid with her eyelashes adorably curled that brightens up further her angelic face. She wouldn’t say anything instead she would stare blank at me. Her lips trembled as her round, black eyes wells and I would brush my fingers on her cheeks soon before her teardrops reach them. Then, she’d disappear like haze leaving my head bedazzled ‘til it contains nothing.
That little girl began to fade just as I came to realize in full detail how she looked like, what she wore and to whom she seemed to be like as kid. Her apparition stopped soon before I concluded she was miniature of someone I know of.
It is strange and I am completely devastated how life metaphors an ill-fated "undertaking" (word replaced) into a little child that appears and disappears in dreams on a nearly sedating night.
Achi's late message came in with a nagging, cliche as I wrote this piece.
I replied, "I'd still choose none over grief, ignorance compared to memories would be bliss", in lieu of the earlier thoughts I sent her. She then told me she sees that as being coward of human life and nature.
It would be un-me if I don't disagreed, took her wishes and pulled my comforters.
Between nothing and grief, what would you choose?
There was this little girl that appears on my dreams few years back. She’s of age of a six-year-older kid with her eyelashes adorably curled that brightens up further her angelic face. She wouldn’t say anything instead she would stare blank at me. Her lips trembled as her round, black eyes wells and I would brush my fingers on her cheeks soon before her teardrops reach them. Then, she’d disappear like haze leaving my head bedazzled ‘til it contains nothing.
That little girl began to fade just as I came to realize in full detail how she looked like, what she wore and to whom she seemed to be like as kid. Her apparition stopped soon before I concluded she was miniature of someone I know of.
It is strange and I am completely devastated how life metaphors an ill-fated "undertaking" (word replaced) into a little child that appears and disappears in dreams on a nearly sedating night.
Achi's late message came in with a nagging, cliche as I wrote this piece.
I replied, "I'd still choose none over grief, ignorance compared to memories would be bliss", in lieu of the earlier thoughts I sent her. She then told me she sees that as being coward of human life and nature.
It would be un-me if I don't disagreed, took her wishes and pulled my comforters.
Between nothing and grief, what would you choose?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home