Sterility
Muan 06/12
There are times when I’d rather open a word document than a photoshop.
Now for example, I have three PSD files waiting to be unearthed from my last week’s DVD backups. There are due anytime next week and I knew I would only be able to work on them during weekends or when I have no take-home work from my daytime job.
I am a graphic designer, neither I refuse to acknowledge I am I wouldn’t attest I had considered myself being one. Let me just tell you, I just happened to learn how to objects on photoshop or shall we say one of the few kids deceived by crayola during his childhood and pursued a futile career in the atelier.
I think I am sterile artist much often than I think I am a sterile as a man.
Sometimes, I think what if I pursued a career in journalism or broadcasting or my childhood ambition to become an architect. Yes I still aspire sometimes, especially when collection time from clients is too laborious to think of or after losing a sales pitch for a ruthless account. I knew very well I haven’t lost a sight yet for structural perspectives and my blog would somehow tells you my closet love affair with Microsoft’s Word thesaurus.
Should I consider a career shift now? Seriously to consider another field maybe a viable move but how could I do that? I still have a necessity to fill; I need to pull in walls to shelter my self in the alluring metropolis.
It maybe hard to explain why it seemed life is so difficult for me since I don’t even have someone to treat for dinner, so to speak. I don’t even have to bother the volatile cost of fuel and the enduring cost of toll fee in the expressways, neither I need to worry the erring politicians in the land. I don’t have responsibilities and liabilities other than my self.
But you see, no matter how it is lesser to think now about these self-imposed obligations, I am aware that I needed to think of tomorrow. See, I refute to use the word “future”, future is too much sobriety to ponder these days where the world in stipulating with conspiracy and mediocrity. Life is difficult these days and I can feel it, what more if I have mouths to feed?
For years, I’ve always considered myself itinerant. Constantly moving from one place to another, from one field to another plane. I am certain its one thing that makes me buoyant amidst the flailing realities intertwined with the triumphs and downfalls that I went through. It has been three unyielding years since I set my butt-cheeks to a comfortable seat in a flank of corporate vultures and bigots.
It’s about time to break fences.
There are times when I’d rather open a word document than a photoshop.
Now for example, I have three PSD files waiting to be unearthed from my last week’s DVD backups. There are due anytime next week and I knew I would only be able to work on them during weekends or when I have no take-home work from my daytime job.
I am a graphic designer, neither I refuse to acknowledge I am I wouldn’t attest I had considered myself being one. Let me just tell you, I just happened to learn how to objects on photoshop or shall we say one of the few kids deceived by crayola during his childhood and pursued a futile career in the atelier.
I think I am sterile artist much often than I think I am a sterile as a man.
Sometimes, I think what if I pursued a career in journalism or broadcasting or my childhood ambition to become an architect. Yes I still aspire sometimes, especially when collection time from clients is too laborious to think of or after losing a sales pitch for a ruthless account. I knew very well I haven’t lost a sight yet for structural perspectives and my blog would somehow tells you my closet love affair with Microsoft’s Word thesaurus.
Should I consider a career shift now? Seriously to consider another field maybe a viable move but how could I do that? I still have a necessity to fill; I need to pull in walls to shelter my self in the alluring metropolis.
It maybe hard to explain why it seemed life is so difficult for me since I don’t even have someone to treat for dinner, so to speak. I don’t even have to bother the volatile cost of fuel and the enduring cost of toll fee in the expressways, neither I need to worry the erring politicians in the land. I don’t have responsibilities and liabilities other than my self.
But you see, no matter how it is lesser to think now about these self-imposed obligations, I am aware that I needed to think of tomorrow. See, I refute to use the word “future”, future is too much sobriety to ponder these days where the world in stipulating with conspiracy and mediocrity. Life is difficult these days and I can feel it, what more if I have mouths to feed?
For years, I’ve always considered myself itinerant. Constantly moving from one place to another, from one field to another plane. I am certain its one thing that makes me buoyant amidst the flailing realities intertwined with the triumphs and downfalls that I went through. It has been three unyielding years since I set my butt-cheeks to a comfortable seat in a flank of corporate vultures and bigots.
It’s about time to break fences.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home