The Two Most Influential Women
Muan 06/30
Other than my maternal mom and an endearing step-mom, I identify two most influential women in my life. (Give me a break; I’m not referring to PGMA and Mrs. Poe here you economic saboteurs)
I went to see the first woman yesterday after my client meeting in Rockwell. My vicious client asked if I am going to see some special. I said yes I am, I am going to meet a very special woman. I was just in time with our meeting and immediately she held my hand like there’s no tomorrow. She gave me her most doting affection and assured of better days to come. I told her my dreams, my triumphs, my qualms and fears. She just listen to me.
Earlier tonight, I went to see the other woman. Just like the first one, she is special. I went ahead of our scheduled meeting. In fact I am ecstatic, excited and cheered as my phone screen glows with her messages – sweet nothings, with enforceable smileys as sign of pleases. She arrived 20 minutes late and just the same, I told her my dreams, my triumphs, my qualms and fears. I too, asked about her as I listen. I was utterly swept with every single word she said.
I trust these two women more than anyone else. Maybe the exact words are I obey them and confide to them. They’re indeed the most influential women in my life, and will always be very grateful I’ve come to know them.
Other than my maternal mom and an endearing step-mom, I identify two most influential women in my life. (Give me a break; I’m not referring to PGMA and Mrs. Poe here you economic saboteurs)
I went to see the first woman yesterday after my client meeting in Rockwell. My vicious client asked if I am going to see some special. I said yes I am, I am going to meet a very special woman. I was just in time with our meeting and immediately she held my hand like there’s no tomorrow. She gave me her most doting affection and assured of better days to come. I told her my dreams, my triumphs, my qualms and fears. She just listen to me.
Earlier tonight, I went to see the other woman. Just like the first one, she is special. I went ahead of our scheduled meeting. In fact I am ecstatic, excited and cheered as my phone screen glows with her messages – sweet nothings, with enforceable smileys as sign of pleases. She arrived 20 minutes late and just the same, I told her my dreams, my triumphs, my qualms and fears. I too, asked about her as I listen. I was utterly swept with every single word she said.
I trust these two women more than anyone else. Maybe the exact words are I obey them and confide to them. They’re indeed the most influential women in my life, and will always be very grateful I’ve come to know them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home