Dumbe dumbe dom!
Muan 07/06
Woohoo!
'tis has been the most busiest week, exactly ten days before my retirement to job #1.
Today alone, I went to a client call, post-poned another one and went to a job interview instead, on a posh-cafe along Paseo and Valero Streets. Early today, I was supposed to sign up my paper with another web(slash)graphic design studio in Ortigas. Haha! Funny though, I met one of their big guy in the mugger's meeting this evening. Good thing neither one of us brought a hard copy of the contracts. (bleh).
Woohoo!
'tis has been the most busiest week, exactly ten days before my retirement to job #1.
Today alone, I went to a client call, post-poned another one and went to a job interview instead, on a posh-cafe along Paseo and Valero Streets. Early today, I was supposed to sign up my paper with another web(slash)graphic design studio in Ortigas. Haha! Funny though, I met one of their big guy in the mugger's meeting this evening. Good thing neither one of us brought a hard copy of the contracts. (bleh).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home