Buhay Wireless
Margaux 10/18
I'm enjoying my first ever long leave of absence from work. After all those glorious, sleepless, maddening (for lack of better word) night spent in the office, doing much non-sense of stuff for clients. Whew! What a relief.
Albeit I can't say I am fully, that I can relax or hop to Bora for days, (three days that is) certainly because of prior commitment forged with some clients from freelance. I had my third non-disclosure agreement for the year and earned six prospected clients in the last few days. I humbled and pleased to have such plenty of opportunities to earn and find a career direction as well.
I'm still praying for the possible opportunity to work overseas and hopefully I find time to think what is best for me. For now, I can only aspire and yearn that I can do whatever is entrusted to me, that I'll be able to accomplish my task and do it well.
So help me God.
I'm enjoying my first ever long leave of absence from work. After all those glorious, sleepless, maddening (for lack of better word) night spent in the office, doing much non-sense of stuff for clients. Whew! What a relief.
Albeit I can't say I am fully, that I can relax or hop to Bora for days, (three days that is) certainly because of prior commitment forged with some clients from freelance. I had my third non-disclosure agreement for the year and earned six prospected clients in the last few days. I humbled and pleased to have such plenty of opportunities to earn and find a career direction as well.
I'm still praying for the possible opportunity to work overseas and hopefully I find time to think what is best for me. For now, I can only aspire and yearn that I can do whatever is entrusted to me, that I'll be able to accomplish my task and do it well.
So help me God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home