Didn't I asked for a vacation
Margaux 0310
I was expecting a place with no cellphone signal, no internet, no communication. But here I am rejoincing upin learning there was indeed a Wi-Fi and I've got 2 weak signal straight from my room's balcony. Holy cow!, fired up yahoo messenger, and upload photos to my flickr account.
Globe signal becomes a necessity for me the whole day though I wasn't expecting any call except the annoying "caller withheld" miscall notice received last Wednesday in Manila. I found too late that you're supposed to bring your phone while island hopping since signal is better in some areas unblocked by the towering limestone skycrapers.
The weather is unexpected to as it drizzles right after we've taxied El Nido airport. I hope the weather will be better tomorrow so I could finally shoot.
Strange enough, I was mistaken to be a someone because of the things I brought. For instance, my speedo googles promoted me as dive master where I can't even recall maneuvering fins to snork). My DSLR gave me a mediamen look. (nuff).
I was expecting a place with no cellphone signal, no internet, no communication. But here I am rejoincing upin learning there was indeed a Wi-Fi and I've got 2 weak signal straight from my room's balcony. Holy cow!, fired up yahoo messenger, and upload photos to my flickr account.
Globe signal becomes a necessity for me the whole day though I wasn't expecting any call except the annoying "caller withheld" miscall notice received last Wednesday in Manila. I found too late that you're supposed to bring your phone while island hopping since signal is better in some areas unblocked by the towering limestone skycrapers.
The weather is unexpected to as it drizzles right after we've taxied El Nido airport. I hope the weather will be better tomorrow so I could finally shoot.
Strange enough, I was mistaken to be a someone because of the things I brought. For instance, my speedo googles promoted me as dive master where I can't even recall maneuvering fins to snork). My DSLR gave me a mediamen look. (nuff).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home