Another Sawi Post
Margaux 0118
I really hate the idea of blogging. The mere fact that you're announcing to the whole world (most of the time) your miseries, misadventures, misfortunes, tragedies, failures is pathetic.
My blog journaled a couple of years of my life. If emotional patterns is to be drawn out from my entries, you'd probably have a seasonal conduit pattern of high and low.
In the next few weeks, I would probably have a quiet blog.
***
I've come accross of the word "growing up" in the past few days.
Last saturday, I was able to watch a local staging of Hongkong production of Peter Pan at the CPP featuring a well rounded international cast. I am supposed to be seated on the second row but I refuse to grow up so I hided in the dim lighted portion of the orchestra. Peter Pan is nostalgic for a kid at heart it reminds him of the carefree days. I often use the term "Peter Pan Syndrome" when interpolating with friends whenever a topic arises involving future, and life as we perceived. Apparently this afternoon, I adopted another character while talking to a friend. I introduced her the story of "Big Fish". Big Fish is a story of a fish that grows extremely too fast that it needs to jump from one pond to another as it grows and became to tired jumping.
No matter how narcisistic and self-centered we are, we don't quiet see ourselves grow really. It takes another person to make us learn we're growing too fast than what we know. They're are life's given mirror glass that show us how far we've been through and yet we refuse to look at it.
I really hate the idea of blogging. The mere fact that you're announcing to the whole world (most of the time) your miseries, misadventures, misfortunes, tragedies, failures is pathetic.
My blog journaled a couple of years of my life. If emotional patterns is to be drawn out from my entries, you'd probably have a seasonal conduit pattern of high and low.
In the next few weeks, I would probably have a quiet blog.
***
I've come accross of the word "growing up" in the past few days.
Last saturday, I was able to watch a local staging of Hongkong production of Peter Pan at the CPP featuring a well rounded international cast. I am supposed to be seated on the second row but I refuse to grow up so I hided in the dim lighted portion of the orchestra. Peter Pan is nostalgic for a kid at heart it reminds him of the carefree days. I often use the term "Peter Pan Syndrome" when interpolating with friends whenever a topic arises involving future, and life as we perceived. Apparently this afternoon, I adopted another character while talking to a friend. I introduced her the story of "Big Fish". Big Fish is a story of a fish that grows extremely too fast that it needs to jump from one pond to another as it grows and became to tired jumping.
No matter how narcisistic and self-centered we are, we don't quiet see ourselves grow really. It takes another person to make us learn we're growing too fast than what we know. They're are life's given mirror glass that show us how far we've been through and yet we refuse to look at it.

2 Comments:
Quit blogging? oh no wag naman i enjoy reading your entries.
Anyways, have blessed new year ahead of you!
Thanks Ayeza. I just posted another entry so I guess it'll be hard to quit. Please do find me a date. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home