1.20.2005

Krung- krung

Maun 01/20

I went to one of Strata's building in Ortigas yesterday to talk to a publication honcho for possible "collaboration". The air is wet and I find a lil' irony having this new Green Day single; "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" playing on my head while walking along Emerald Avenue...

               I walk a lonely road
               The only one that I have ever known
               Don't know where it goes
               But it's home to me and I walk alone

               I walk this empty street
               On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
               Where the city sleeps
               and I'm the only one and I walk alone

               My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
               My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
               Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
               'Til then I walk alone...

(Ed's Note: "Listen carefully on the melody, then try to insert ... oh oh uhm.. so much for my happy ending [Avril Lavigne's song] in between the pauses of Green Day's chorus.."

While I am at it, I am suddenly reminded of this particular line in a movie that says,
"You must not give up your dreams just because you failed in love..."
Ah lintek, sinabe ng tigil-tigilan na 'yang Korean DVD's na iyan eh. hmrf.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice title!

-CheR-
http://onewaytrain.blogdrive.com

1/20/2005 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home