When People Sleeps
Muan 03/15
Sleep has been always been a dark and mysterious part of our nature. Many questions have always lingered regarding its importance, its mechanisms and what regulates it. Why do we need to sleep?
I had my share of experiencing the same mystery this morning. I probably did the same many times but this morning, I just feel amazed, rejuvenated, contented, being able to wake up, by seeing the light peeping through my room’s window. How many times did we hear people died during their sleep? My older brother died in SUDS (Sudden Unexpected Death Syndrome) late last year.
I still remember last night, I told a friend how tired I am for attending the long day errands. I pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that I wasn’t able to hear Monday evening mass.
Somewhere on my way to the north depot, I encountered the word chance.
And while on the way I was pondering how frightening it was waking up each morning not recognizing this gift of chance.
Sleep has been always been a dark and mysterious part of our nature. Many questions have always lingered regarding its importance, its mechanisms and what regulates it. Why do we need to sleep?
I had my share of experiencing the same mystery this morning. I probably did the same many times but this morning, I just feel amazed, rejuvenated, contented, being able to wake up, by seeing the light peeping through my room’s window. How many times did we hear people died during their sleep? My older brother died in SUDS (Sudden Unexpected Death Syndrome) late last year.
I still remember last night, I told a friend how tired I am for attending the long day errands. I pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that I wasn’t able to hear Monday evening mass.
Somewhere on my way to the north depot, I encountered the word chance.
And while on the way I was pondering how frightening it was waking up each morning not recognizing this gift of chance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home