Being Tagged
Margaux 10/24
1. I love Sting.
2. I hate it when my coffee turns out bland yet I know it put the perfect amount of ground.
3. I think the people inside the cafe think I am nerd.
4. I hate noisy, senseless women.
5. I love banana bread. I must be kidding. Make that rice crackers.
6. I cringe when people think I'm a drug addict.
7. My "crush" feelings went to the drain together with beer fuzz years ago.
8. All my crushes became my friends.Okay, that's a positive outlook ayt.
9. I still have my college registration forms.
10. I would love to read books about women. How the hell they think!
11. I've thought of buying shares of stocks.
12. I am a 25 year old - single. Praise Thee.
13. I think it's wonderful to yell at your boss once. Just make sure he/she wont hear it.
14. I always complain about my job. Yeah, it's wrong career path in the first place.
15. When I don't get enough sleep, its abnormal.
16. I would love to play ceilo. Basta.
17. I'm still single. Stand and be proud young man.
18. Almost all my friends tells me to get a girlfriend.
19. I'm planning to go to Batanes.
20. I used to think I normal. Perhaps an extraordinary commoner will be an exact word.
(Nette tagged me.) I'm tagging all Blogger bandits.
1. I love Sting.
2. I hate it when my coffee turns out bland yet I know it put the perfect amount of ground.
3. I think the people inside the cafe think I am nerd.
4. I hate noisy, senseless women.
5. I love banana bread. I must be kidding. Make that rice crackers.
6. I cringe when people think I'm a drug addict.
7. My "crush" feelings went to the drain together with beer fuzz years ago.
8. All my crushes became my friends.Okay, that's a positive outlook ayt.
9. I still have my college registration forms.
10. I would love to read books about women. How the hell they think!
11. I've thought of buying shares of stocks.
12. I am a 25 year old - single. Praise Thee.
13. I think it's wonderful to yell at your boss once. Just make sure he/she wont hear it.
14. I always complain about my job. Yeah, it's wrong career path in the first place.
15. When I don't get enough sleep, its abnormal.
16. I would love to play ceilo. Basta.
17. I'm still single. Stand and be proud young man.
18. Almost all my friends tells me to get a girlfriend.
19. I'm planning to go to Batanes.
20. I used to think I normal. Perhaps an extraordinary commoner will be an exact word.
(Nette tagged me.) I'm tagging all Blogger bandits.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home