I Hate The World Today
Muan 01/31
I thought I am going to end the first month of the year with anger.
Despite of being super L-A-T-E going to a meeting with a possible client at Rockwell early this evening, thank God I managed to bag the account with my impromtu presentation.
My body was really shaking not of because I am nervous but probably because of fatigue.
I am really tired. Still have pocket meeting tomorrow in the South in lieu with my Wednesday board presentation. Lintek, bahala na si Jess.
Sana ma-launch ko na so I can finally get out.
Argh! Ganda na sana eh...
I thought I am going to end the first month of the year with anger.
Despite of being super L-A-T-E going to a meeting with a possible client at Rockwell early this evening, thank God I managed to bag the account with my impromtu presentation.
My body was really shaking not of because I am nervous but probably because of fatigue.
I am really tired. Still have pocket meeting tomorrow in the South in lieu with my Wednesday board presentation. Lintek, bahala na si Jess.
Sana ma-launch ko na so I can finally get out.
Argh! Ganda na sana eh...

1 Comments:
Galing naman - you managed to bag the account with your impromptu presentation. =)
Pahinga ka konti..breathe in, breathe out. Think of the beach. hehehe.. that's what I'd do kapag tired ako. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home