Shuffle
Muan 01/30
I got to try the new iPod Shuffle from Apple in yesterday's Philmug meeting at Lumiere Restaurant and Gallery.
Imagine how apple fits the concept in a flash-based jukebox that is the size of a chicklet box or smaller.
According to Ynzal, the Shuffle will be made available anytime between 2nd and third week of February.
On my playlist this week are songs that are unnecessary have something in common. I am after the beat they'd bring when continously played. It's still uncomplete though, 'coz normally I would make at least 11 song titles for a weeklong playlist.
I got to try the new iPod Shuffle from Apple in yesterday's Philmug meeting at Lumiere Restaurant and Gallery.
Imagine how apple fits the concept in a flash-based jukebox that is the size of a chicklet box or smaller.
According to Ynzal, the Shuffle will be made available anytime between 2nd and third week of February.
On my playlist this week are songs that are unnecessary have something in common. I am after the beat they'd bring when continously played. It's still uncomplete though, 'coz normally I would make at least 11 song titles for a weeklong playlist.
1. Heaven On The Seventh Floor- Paul Nicholas
2. Trapped In The Stairways - Paul Jabara
3. Happy To Be Stuck With You - Huey Lewis and the News
4. Up, Up and Away - The Fifth Dimension
5. The Hustle - Van McCoy
6. You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - Leo Sayer
7. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
8. Sing A Song - Earth, Wind and Fire
9. --
10. --
11. --

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home